those feelings when you want a relationship
but you don’t
but you do
but you don’t
Reasons why im a bad friend:
• i get too attached
• i will complain about all my problems to you
• i will snap at you by accident one day, causing you to hate me
• i need to be reassured
periodicallyCONSTANTLY that you dont think im annoying
• i am annoying
• im boring
• i dont know how to keep the conversation going
• i get emotional after midnight and will probably tell you something that could make you think differently of me
my junk; a playlist of my favorite songs from various musicals
your daddy’s son- ragtime / revolting children- matilda / mama who bore me (reprise)- spring awakening / epiphany- bare: a pop opera / a very nice prince; first midnight; giants in the sky- into the woods / expressing yourself- billy elliot / i’ve decided to marry you- a gentleman’s guide to love and murder / my junk- spring awakening / best worst mistake- if/then / turn it off- book of mormon / anything can happen- mary poppins / beautiful- heathers: the musical / spooky mormon hell dream- book of mormon / seize the day- newsies / the world according to chris- carrie / the king of new york- newsies / ever after- bare: a pop opera / word of your body (reprise)- spring awakening / one normal night- the addams family / by my side- godspell / watch what happens (reprise)- newsies / everything else- next to normal / drive you out of your mind- bare the musical / wake me up when september ends- american idiot / everyone’s a little bit racist- avenue q / dogfight- dogfight / on my own- les miserables / empty chairs at empty tables- les miserables / freak flag- shrek the musical / piragua- in the heights / no way to stop it- the sound of music / no one is alone- into the woods / on the right track- pippin / astonishing- little women / in my own little corner- cinderella / act 2 finale- spamalot / how the other half live- thoroughly modern millie / i’m not that girl- wicked / sugar daddy- hedwig and the angry inch / his name is lancelot- spamalot / ring of keys- fun home / there once was a pirate- spring awakening / there’s a fine, fine line- avenue q / raise you up- kinky boots / naughty- matilda / the phantom of the opera- the phantom of the opera / in- carrie / dead girl walking- heathers: the musical / masquerade- the phantom of opera / once and for all- newsies / my strongest suit- aida /
you can fly with eagles, or if you prefer
keep on testing me and end up like her
RIP to all those who didn’t make it to 2014. And to those that did; I’m so, so proud of you.
I didn’t even try to scroll past this
MY FAVORITE MUSICALS [7/?]
First Date (2013)
How do you stay optimistic
When there are so many ways to fail
Don’t wanna be another statistic
Who didn’t get the fairy tale
Where the hell’s the fairy tale?
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
i have this weird self-esteem issue where i hate myself but i still think that im better than everyone else